2D & 3D garment packaging
If you need something more than a swing tag, Britannia is able to design and produce a variety of 2D and 3D garment packaging to meet a range of retail needs.
Britannia supplies a range of customers with hosiery packaging, sock packaging and underwear packaging which is used across the UK high street. We also produce more unique gift packaging, including presentation boxes and small format home packaging. On top of this, our designers can create standalone packaging for any point of purchase display. Whether you need an affordable solution or luxury wrapping, we can meet your most ambitious garment packaging challenges.
Above all, we design and produce garment packaging that’s fit for purpose. Customer satisfaction is our biggest concern, so we offer a free service to ensure that products are well presented. Product development experts help to design the perfect packaging solution, while our dedicated account managers develop a strong understanding of your brand to provide a personal service.
How can Britannia offer innovative garment packaging at an affordable price?
- We can offer a huge variety of garment packaging solutions to store, protect and display a range of products. Britannia produces hosiery packaging, sock packaging and underwear packaging for many retailer ranges, as well as gift packaging, small format home packaging and standalone packaging for point of purchase displays.
- Britannia works closely with clients to create the ideal garment packaging. Our UK-based product development experts design packaging solutions around your product and retail environment, ensuring they are fit for purpose. Once sample packaging is produced for client approval, we can help to create artwork that is perfectly suited to the design.
- Our global production facilities enable to serve several major garment production hubs efficiently and cost effectively. As a result, we can work with manufacturers and retailers based around the world—for instance, Britannia manufactures hosiery packaging in Ribnica, Slovenia. This factory is strategically located only hours away by land from the hosiery production hub of Milan, Italy, minimising transport costs and time.
- Britannia uses version-controlled digital artwork libraries to manage all customer inputs efficiently and ensure uniform production of every garment packaging order. This means that there is no risk of any of our production facilities using outdated logos or brand imagery.
- We don’t hide anything from our customers. Britannia uses innovative cloud-based supply chain technology to track each order in real time, and allows our clients to access this data freely. This transparent approach helps us to keep our global supply chain running as efficiently as possible, and supports our clients’ supply chains too.
- Our expertise is in garment packaging. Britannia has a great track record going back nearly 40 years, working with various major garment brands and retailers. Our wealth of industry experience allows us to tailor packaging solutions to any retail need. Thanks to our in-depth insider knowledge, our employees can solve any packaging issue you may have.